- Every last Sunday of the month between March and October. There may be exceptions to this. Always check the ACA calendar.
- In the summer or autumn, we interrupt this regular rhythm for an entire cycling weekend. For example, in recent years, we have been to Gelderland (the Netherlands), the Ruhr area (Germany), Vinkeveen (the Netherlands), and Drenthe (the Netherlands) .
- Gathering always from 10:15 am at a varying starting point.
- Departure promptly at 10:30 am; return around 5 pm to 6 pm.
- Approx. 60 km along mostly flat roads (unless mentioned otherwise).
- If possible, register in advance (by phone or email), so that we know how many participants we have on the pedals. However, we're not going to stop you if you come to increase the group unannounced. Arriving on time is paramount, otherwise you risk missing the start (and therefore also the entire trip).
- As with all ACA activities, you are also insured during these bike rides (for physical injuries only), provided you are an ACA member.
- Bring your own bicycle. Check in advance whether tyres, brakes, gears, etc. are in order. It will save you a lot of trouble on the road.
- You have to take care of your food and drink yourself: a picnic, some drinks, a piece of fruit or some type of tonic.
- Don't forget to bring decent rain gear (rain jacket and trousers, possibly a cape). We are not deterred by a shower.
- Last-minute info (e.g. possible changes) can always be found in the ACA calendar of this website and on our Facebook page. To get the gist of what our trips are like, browse our photo gallery on this website.
- We try to limit travel costs as much as possible. We also always try to depart as close to a train station as possible for those who come by bicycle or train.
You can also follow us on Facebook. Become a member of 'Active Company Fietst!'