- We swim at all levels, from beginners to champions. We do ask that you are at least not afraid of water and can remain above water one length of the pool (25 m).
- You do not have to register or announce yourself in advance. You just ask for the swimming coordinator.
- Try to be on time every time. This way, you don't miss the warm-up of the training. After all, this is essential for a good further progress of the swimming training.
- Both on Monday and Wednesday, we first warm up on dry land for 15 minutes. An absolute must to buckle down to it immediately afterwards.
- Swimming trunks, towel and goggles are the basic equipment of a swimmer. Every first Monday and every third Wednesday, we swim with flippers.